Hey guys! So I signed up for Whimseybox in time to get their May box! So let’s open it up and see what it’s all about!
****PLEASE READ: I am no longer subscribed to Whimseybox, and I do not suggest anyone else subscribes. Whimseybox has recently fallen behind in their boxes, and have not shipped out boxes owed to their subscribers, including myself. It seems like they are not doing well and are shutting down. Please do not subscribe to them, they were an awesome craft supply box while it lasted, but I cannot recommend anyone subscribe to them any longer.
Onto the review of this box…
- Resulting craft is quite pretty, I used the flowers in a vase for my dining room table centerpiece.
- Both colour schemes of the flowers are lovely
- We got everything we need to make them, including some nice scissors!
- Instructions regarding crepe paper/tissue paper and the rose/peony are a little hard to understand
- Would have been nice to have gotten a bit more crepe paper and less tissue paper
- Dollar value of the box seems like it’s a bit on the low side, some pretty crystal centers for the flowers or bouquet pins would have been cool.
Happy Christmas Factor: 7/10
Desirability of Final Craft: 8/10
Value Factor: 7/10
Overall, I’m pretty happy with my first Whimseybox. The presentation and packaging is so cute, and the craft was enjoyable and turned out pretty. I’m looking forward to next month’s box!
What did you think of your May Whimseybox?? Let me know in a comment below!
So thanks for watching guys, and till next time, keep creating!