Hi guys! So today I’m sharing my unboxing, crafting and review of Whimseybox’s August box! I had a lot of fun with this box, so I hope you enjoy!
****PLEASE READ: I am no longer subscribed to Whimseybox, and I do not suggest anyone else subscribes. Whimseybox has recently fallen behind in their boxes, and have not shipped out boxes owed to their subscribers, including myself. It seems like they are not doing well and are shutting down. Please do not subscribe to them, they were an awesome craft supply box while it lasted, but I cannot recommend anyone subscribe to them any longer.
Onto the review of this box…
We’re making a Pajaki paper chandelier!
Here’s how mine turned out:
- beautiful intricate chandelier that looks complicated but is actually simple to make once you get the hang of it.
- provided watercolours with the option to use them or not, letting us customize our craft.
- instructions easy to follow and repetitive motions are soothing.
- something for the center of the flowers would have been fun
- a higher quality brush we could keep afterwards would have been a nice touch instead of the craft watercolour brush
Happy Christmas Factor: 8/10
Desirability of Final Product: 9/10
Value Factor: 7/10
Have you guys got your boxes?? I’m hoping they’re getting caught up because I really enjoy Whimseybox! Let me know what you think!
As always, thanks for watching!