Hi guys! This video is for anyone wondering what’s needed to get into painting with watercolors! I’ll share with you my favorite items, and it will hopefully give you an idea of what might work for you too!
If you want to read more about how to use Masking Fluid, you can read my blog post about it here!
Items in this video:
- LUKAS brand pan watercolors
- Arches watercolor paper (I also use Strathmore)
- Beste watercolor short handle golden taklon brushes
- Windsor and Newton Art Masking Fluid
- Gellyroll pen in white by Sakura Japan
- Krylon Workable Fixatif
- Derwent Inktense pencils
- Ampersand Aquaboard
Do you have a watercolor supply item you can’t live without? Let me know in a comment below and thanks so much for watching!
*** Please note that I sometimes use affiliate links in my video descriptions, and will receive a small portion of any sale made using them. This is no extra cost to you, and allows me to continue to make free tutorials, so thanks for your support!