Hi guys! It’s been a while since we did a Lucky Dip! I hope you enjoy this one! I decided to go with the blue vs red, water vs fire theme.
What I Pulled:
- Palomino Blackwing 602 graphite pencil
- General’s Cedar pencil – 2HB
- Copic Multiliner in Grey/Silver
- Gamblin Oil Paint – Ultramarine Blue
- Liquitex Paint Marker – Cadmium Red Medium
So leave me a comment letting me know what you think of this one! I was happy I was able to try out that oil paint, although I do wish the Turpenoid Natural I used to thin it dried more clear. It left wet-looking puddles on the paper, but other then that I like how it turned out. Thanks for watching!