Hey guys! In this full-length video tutorial, we’re painting a cute love-themed painting using Pantone’s colours of the year, Serenity and Rose Quartz!
Tools and Supplies:
- Titanium white
- Mars Black
- Light Blue Violet
- Light Portrait Pink
- Quinacridone Magenta
- Ultramarine Blue
- Flat soft-bristle brush (I’m using a #9 flat, but it depends on the size of your canvas, mine is 16×20″)
- Small filbert brush (I’m using #2)
- Small round brush (I’m using #1)
- misting spray for water
- your canvas (I’m using a 16×20″ canvas panel)
- plastic/foam dinner plate as a palette
- palette knife or popsicle stick to mix colours
And that’s it! No mediums or anything extra, this painting is simple and straight-forward, perfect for a beginner. I did it in under an hour, but a true beginner may take an hour and a half to complete it.
I hope you enjoy! Leave me a comment below if you’d like to see more of these long-style painting tutorials! Thanks for watching!